Teardrop-Québec.net
Bienvenue sur le forum Teardrop-Québec.net,
l'endroit idéal pour partager vos infos et votre passion sur les mini-roulottes, teardrops, coquilles et auto-constructeurs.

***Note : Pour pouvoir utiliser les liens inscrits sur les pages, vous devez être membre du forum et connecté à votre compte, Vous aurez accès à plus d'informations. De plus, vous pourrez participer aux discussions.***

Bonne visite !

"Pleasant Valley TeardropTrailers" or "Little Guy" ??? Previe10

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Teardrop-Québec.net
Bienvenue sur le forum Teardrop-Québec.net,
l'endroit idéal pour partager vos infos et votre passion sur les mini-roulottes, teardrops, coquilles et auto-constructeurs.

***Note : Pour pouvoir utiliser les liens inscrits sur les pages, vous devez être membre du forum et connecté à votre compte, Vous aurez accès à plus d'informations. De plus, vous pourrez participer aux discussions.***

Bonne visite !

"Pleasant Valley TeardropTrailers" or "Little Guy" ??? Previe10

Teardrop-Québec.net
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
Tracker GPS WhereSafeLun 06 Fév 2023, 08:04schoqAntenne amplificateur de signal WIFIMer 01 Fév 2023, 14:32schoqWombat Offroad Travel TrailerMer 01 Fév 2023, 14:16schoqPlanification de voyage vers la Floride !!!Jeu 26 Jan 2023, 05:00papy geekElle coule, dans la cour du concessionnaire...Lun 23 Jan 2023, 10:25schoq
Suivez-nous aussi sur Facebook !
"Pleasant Valley TeardropTrailers" or "Little Guy" ??? Clique10
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall Stanmore II Noir
199.99 € 249.99 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – ...
Voir le deal
999.99 €

schoq
schoq
Membre expert
Membre expert

"Pleasant Valley TeardropTrailers" or "Little Guy" ??? Empty "Pleasant Valley TeardropTrailers" or "Little Guy" ???

Sam 23 Juil 2016, 00:07
Suite à l'annonce de la séparation entre Pleasant Valley Teardrops trailer et Little Guy j'ai trouvé cette extrait de conversation sur un forum américain qui explique en grande partie les liens qui unissait ces deux entités.

Bonne lecture.

"Pleasant Valley TeardropTrailers" or "Little Guy"

Q: I often read in the forums about the T@B being a "Little Guy" trailer. My understanding is that the trailers (and brand) are Pleasant Valley Teardrop Trailers and that Little Guy is only the distributor. Is this correct?

R: I thought Pleasant Valley was the subcontractor/outsourcer for assembling T@Bs, but LG still made the smaller trailers...don't know if all this changes with the new facility.

R: I believe I remember Ed telling me that the T@B trailer rights were purchased by Pleasant Valley Trailers and is a product line of Pleasant Valley Trailer distributed through the Little Guy Dealer organization. All other trailers are Little Guy Trailers built by Pleasant Valley Trailers. All of the models where moving thru assembly when I was there in Nov just before moving to the new factory. Was very cool to see them under construction. The new Camper is also a Pleasant Valley Trailer Product. Hopefully, I remebered correctly.

R: Pleasant Valley Teardrop Trailers is the sole manufacturer for the Little Guy brand name. The factory (Pleasant Valley) is located in Sugar Creek, Ohio and the Little Guy office is located in Massillion, Ohio.

R: It is indeed a strange marriage of the two but they make good bed fellows, build a great product line and both entities work hand in hand together.

R:Not sure who owns PV...but it appears they're a separate legal entity...a sub-contractor to LG:
https://smalltrailer.wordpress.com/tag/pleasant-valley-teardrops/

R: I think for T@B's it is the other way around- PV owns the design and manufacturing and LG is the distributor.

R: Pleasant Valley is the manufacturer and shipper - and Little Guy Worldwide is the distributor, and handles all the marketing. I would assume that LG owns the design, same as for the teardrops.

R: Joe Mullett is the President and owner of the Pleasant Valley Trailer Company and also owns the patent rights to the T@B trailer line that was previously built and owned by Dutchmen Trailers. Joe Kickos owns the patent rights to the Little Guy Trailer line and Little Guy World Wide, etc. (previously known as the Little Trailer Company formerly based/manufactured in Elkhardt, IN) and the PVTC builds the units for LGWW. Although both companies are separate entities they do collaborate and work hand in hand in both the marketing, design and distribution of the various product lines therein. Scott Hubble is the CEO at PVTC and also a partner of LGWW and interacts effectively with both companies. LGWW now has an office and presence at the new Sugar Creek facility, while also maintaining their current operations in Massillon, Ohio. They are looking at and considering building yet another factory in future years as their product line grows and if they are on target with current goals set..... This from a company that was on the brink of bankruptcy and shutting down operations years ago.